Friday, August 12, 2011

'Fess Up Friday

Time to lay it all on the line! They say confession is good for the soul. So here goes!!! If you would like to join my confession, the head on over to Mamarazzi and link up!

Photobucket


I confess that I burnt the skin off the roof of my mouth while eating fried cheese moons at the restaurant where I work.

I confess that I was eating fried cheese on Tuesday.

I confess that I met Laurie Smith at Mezzaluna. She was full of gracious southern hospitality as I fawned all over her telling her how much I liked her. I got to meet her son with whom she was pregnant on the show Trading Spaces on TLC.

I confess that I feel old when I work at the restaurant. When you can see the broadside of 40, working with 20-24 year olds makes you realize how young you aren't.

I confess that I have NOT read The Help I want to but just haven't gotten around to it. I will be reading it soon and going to see the movie. Even my hubby thinks it looks interesting but that is his confession.

I confess that I know nothing of Team Edward or Team Jacob. I was told today that I can't be part of the cool kids until I read the books. So I will begin the Twilight series so that I can go to the midnight showing on Nov 17.

I confess that I have been busier than a one legged cat covered in poop. I don't see any downtime in the foreseeable future.

So let's hear it! What do you have to confess? I can't wait to hear it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...