Wednesday, October 16, 2013

ABCs of Me:Merry, Mary Making

For my M post in the ABCs of Me, I am writing about Mary Kay.  I am not a Mary Kay rep but I am so appreciative of those who are.  This lovely lady

is my friend Jessica Freeman.  She is a MK rep in my area.  She felt like God was calling her to help me in my quest to travel to Nicaragua for a mission trip and she designed a fundraiser.  Read about my trip in an earlier post here.  This is what she is proposing.:  buy a Satin Hands Set from her and she will donate all the proceeds to my daughter and me.  The set is $34 plus tax/shipping.  That comes out to just shy of $36 + shipping(if you live outside my area).  Just 12 sets earns $200 toward my trip.
Please note, that she is not trying to steal anyone away from their current MK rep.  This will be 1 time order for this fundraiser.  However, if you do not have a MK rep, she will be glad to assist you.

Christmas time is fast approaching and these make great gifts for teachers, moms, moms-in-law, grandmothers, etc(yourself, shhh, don't tell anyone). 

What do you get for your generous donation?  A hand softener, hand scrub,a cream and a gift bag. 
From the Mary Kay stock photo.  This is the peach scent!


Pre-order with me by 11/05 and I will place the order with Jessica.  Or an even easier option is to order on her website.  www.marykay.com/jessicafreeman   Put my name in the memo or Nicaragua and I get the credit.  Tell your friends and everyone will have softer, more beautiful, younger looking hands before you know it.  This is a win win situation for everyone!
You may contact me with any questions.

A HUGE thanks to Jessica for generous and kind heart!

Follow my other posts on ABCs of Me by clicking on the picture down the right side bar!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...