Friday, February 22, 2013

How to Turn 39

To truly start the 39th birthday, you must begin the night before. Your friends should bring you a cake to work preferably in the shape of a puppy. You should also eat a yummy delicious ribeye for dinner after you work.

When you wake up the next morning, you should jump into the hot shower. While in the shower, you should ask God to bless you. When you pray, ask God to give you clarity about who you should. Don't be scared when God gives you people. You should pray for them whether you want to or not. God brought to mind my birth parents. He convicted me to ask for forgiveness from any hard feelings that I have harbored toward either of them. I began to weep as I prayed for their salvation and thanked God that they gave me life. Without that life, the world would be deprived of my sweet children. I left a lot of weight in that shower.

When you get out of the shower, you should turn on Pandora and check into your Praise and Worship. Be warned that when you turn it on, the 1st 2 songs will be about forgiveness. Then, when you tell God that it isn't fair what some people put you through, he will pull out the Scripture in Romans 8 where He states the He is working ALL things together for good for those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. I hear you God!

Then, you should entertain your children by dancing for them while they eat breakfast. It embarrasses them and lifts your spirits.

Go on and teach your home school enrichment classes. During those classes, students(middle school and high school) will make you home made cards and chocolate and your TA will give you a beautiful necklace and earrings. After a great morning, you should pick up your free coffee and doughnut from Krispy Kreme and your free sub from Firehouse subs.

You should then go home and open the beautiful wine glasses bought by your hubby and kids. Then, you should nap because your daughter tells you that you should while she and her dad make you a from scratch German chocolate cake. After napping, you should answer the massive amounts of Facebook messages that people have sent you. Then, you should have some still warm cake after listening to your family sing to you.

Next, enjoy a nice meal out at PF Changs with some friends and come home and drnk some Naked Grapes in the aforementioned wine glasses and write a blog post and go to sleep.

And that, my friends, is how you have a perfect 39th birthday! I feel fabulous and free and ready for my 40th year. Thank You, Lord, for lifting me of a burden that I didn't know I carried!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...