Friday, May 11, 2012

'Fess Up Friday

Hey, y'all!  Time to confess again!  I hope you have had a great week!  Head over to Mamarazzi and check her out!  Here we go:

I confess that my dog ate a bag of groceries that included a loaf of bread and 2 of my diet chocolate bars and the plastic bag.  Bad dog!

I confess that I shouldn't have left the groceries out on the floor.  Bad owner!!!

I confess that I am worried about him.  I think he may be sick!  Poor dog!

I confess that our dog has the best name ever...Meatball!

I confess that the Marriage Amendment thing in NC has driven me crazy!  People on both sides have been disingenuous and flat out rude!  It is over and can we move on?  The real political thing is just getting ready to ramp up.  I may be defriending some people who are unable to control themselves. 

I confess that I was surprised to find out how my gay friends felt about the amendment.  Not saying anything else.

I confess that we have had the best strawberries here!  I get them from Strawberry Hill, SC.  They are red, huge, and sweet!  I have made lots of strawberry freezer jam!  It is so good!

I confess that I hosted a Dove Chocolate Discoveries party on Monday and by far it was the best tasting stuff I have had in a long time.  My friend began selling it and I am happy that she did!  Wish y'all could have tasted the chocolate mousse and martinis!  MMMMMMMMM!!!!

I confess that my girls are having such fun in softball!  They are good(if I do say so myself)!

I confess that my confessions are all over the board as I am this week!

Have a super fantabulous weekend!


Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...