Friday, January 6, 2012

'Fess Up Friday

First confessional of 2012.  You can expect some doozies this year since it is an election year.  I will have lots of nasty thoughts and will need an outlet to confess!

I confess that I want some snow.  Not the piddling little mess we got the other day but inches!  I like it! 

I confess that I have sprayed Febreze on my sports bra so that I wouldn't have to do laundry but could have support for the girls while I exercised.  Lazy, right?

I confess that I feel bad for that last confession but since it is the truth, I will just roll with it.

I confess that I am already tired of the 2012 politics that have been going on since the last election.  The media is picking the candidates by trying to ruin all the viable conservative ones.  By the time I get to vote, the candidate is already picked and I really have no choice.  I don't like it!  Mitt Romney is not conservative.  The only true ones are Paul, Santorum, Huntsman, and Cain.  Look how they are treated by the media.....lunatic, crazy Christian, who's heard of Huntsman, and womanizer.  They have the best ideas for getting this country back on track.

I confess that "the 99" is kicking my butt!  But I have lost 4 pounds so far this week so keep kicking it!

I confess that I am jealous of my father in law's retirement.  It will be unlikely if things keep going on this way, that my hubby and I will be able to!  I am proud for him though!

I confess that I am sad that a dear friend has passed on but I am also happy that she is in no more pain now.  She had been suffering for years and she is finally free and meeting Jesus face to face.

I confess that I had a little pride at an article I wrote being published on wikimommy.  Check out my original post about it here.  Go me!

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Head over to Mamarazzi and vent your confessions to her too.


Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...