Friday, October 28, 2011

'Fess Up Friday

The weekend is here and that means confessions.  Yep that's right!  Confession is a way to clear the conscience before the weekend comes.  Head over to Mamarazzi and check out her confessions along with lots of others.




I confess that I went to WalMart in my pajama bottoms.  Yep I did it!  Perpetuated a sterotype, huh?  Well, I still looked better than most people there and I didn't make People Of Walmart's website.  It is not for the faint of heart, BTW.

I confess again this week like I did last week that I am a Scrooge when it comes to Halloween.

I confess that I lost $30 at work last night.  I got upset but that is sometimes the way the cookie crumbles.  I ended up finding it later tucked into the waistband of my pants(don't even think about asking).  I knew that God would provide.

I confess that I don't understand these Naughty Nurse and sexy witch costumes.  Since when did dressing up for your hubby in the bedroom(not that I do or that I don't that is not my confession), become the way we dress on Main St or at a bar?

I confess that I think I look better in my winter clothes than I do in my summer ones!  I love having the long sleeves.  I love that cooler weather is here!

I confess that I love the way our mountains look in fall.  They are beautiful!  I am so blessed to live here!

I confess that having Binod and Soraswati in from Nepal was such a blessing to our family.  We got outside our comfort zones and were so blessed by the Lord.  If you are not familiar with this story, head over here to see The Faces of Refugees.

I hope that you all have a great weekend!  Pictures of my creative children will be posted all weekend!


Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...