Thursday, September 1, 2011

'Fess Up Friday

It's that time again!  Mamarazzi
is hooking you up for a confessional so bring it on!  Join in!  Why should we have all the fun?

I confess I will not follow blogs that have too much cussing in them. The "F" word and GD are deal breakers. Sorry! I used to cuss like a sailor and just don't want to put it in my brain again.

I confess that I love college football.  The atmosphere, the sounds, the tight pants, ahem...moving on...

I confess that I dislike Labor Day weekend.  We have a HUGE festival in Hendersonville whereupon 100,000 people descend on our sleepy little town for apples.  Great for the economy but I work downtown and finding parking is a nightmare and we work crazy shifts.

I confess that tomorrow's post is gonna rock the house.  If you like salsa, come by and visit!

I confess that I need a pedicure, BADLY!  As I was doing yoga, I noticed my toes looking pretty rough.  I can't afford a pedi so I guess I must quit yoga!

I confess that I want to do reviews but don't know how to start.

I confess that The Help was a great movie.  It was better than the book, in my opinion.

I confess that I am proud of how far we have come since the 1960s in regards to race relations.  I flinched at the slur words that were used in The Help.  There is still some work to be done but life is so much better now than it was then.

I confess that I have very few confessions this week.  I guess I must have been a good girl..yeah right!  

center>Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...