Thursday, June 9, 2011

Transparent Thursday


I confess that I have all these confessions during the week that I forget to write down and then I just forget altogether.

I confess that I cannot take the heat like I used to.

I confess that I sweat. Not glisten, not shimmer! SWEAT!!! Rivulets run down my abdomen and back and under other places, if you know what I mean!

I confess that I have never been to IKEA. I know, I know! Some sort of sacrilege, right?

I confess that stress is very real in my life! The freezer on my fridge broke on Saturday and at midnight, we were moving stuff to the freezer downstairs. Yesterday, I was told I had an oil leak on my 1999 van. "Ma'am, on a scale of 1-10, this is an 8." Great! On a scale of 1-10, my stress level is an 11!

I confess that the lady who does the work out video I am doing bothers me. Not her voice or her peppiness but her feet. They seem gigantic compared to her legs and height. I can't help but stare at them while I am exercising.

I confess that I am SOOOOOO glad that softball season is over! This year has been full of coaches with bad attitudes and miscommunication. Not sure if we are playing next year because of it!

I confess that if you are reading this, I am either on my way to Hilton Head Island or already there with some lady friends of mine! Maybe this will help my other confessions!

What are you confessing? Come on...make a sister feel better!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...