Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Suffering


Not only so, but we[a] also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. Romans 5:3-4

I love this verse because we suffer in life. That is just part of the human experience. The farther away from the fall of man, the worse the suffering becomes. I am glad to know that when I suffer, God can take that pain and bring about something good. Character and hope to be exact. I can't say that I have a lot of character but I do have hope! Hope that there is more than just this life! This can't be all there is! I am so happy to know that there is Heaven and Jesus waiting for me when I suffer my last breath!

This is in honor of a dear couple friend of mine who lost a child 1 year ago. They have been such an inspiration to my family and me! I hope that we can suffer as elegantly as they have over the past year. They have lifted us up with their faith in things yet unseen! Love to them today!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...