Thursday, March 17, 2011

Transparent Thursday(A Day Late)

I confess that I am a day late this week! I have had such a hectic week with work and softball.
But confession is good for the soul so here is 1 from Caren with a "C"

I sometimes eat the last cookie. You can't really split it 4 ways, right?

I have done that to maintain the peace in my household so I feel you, Caren!

I love March Madness! Basketball season is great! I watch all the games, if I can. I fill out a bracket and compete with others and yes I want to win! I am not a blind follower. I love my Tar Heels but they are not going to win it all so I filled out my bracket accordingly. If they win the championship, I will be surprised and happy. If they don't, I won't be surprised and hopefully my bracket will win!

Dust bunnies do not exist in my house! Dust monsters do! I could dust every day and still have dust everywhere!

People surprise me! Those who are supposed to have feelings for me, don't and those who don't, do! I just don't understand! I am constantly seeking for someone(in particular) to love me but I am always rejected! I think though that I want that person to feel rejection just as painfully as I do. That is not a Christian attitude!

So what is your confession? Have something to share? Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...