Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sorry

Thank you for those who are following me! I haven't posted anything this week outside of my birthday post. I have had a hard week. I friend of mine was killed in a senseless tragedy. I used all my extra energy grieving and praying for my friend Nessa's family. The memorial service was beautiful and uplifting. Her daughters are holding up well. I am so thankful to have known her, taught VBS with her, served the Lord with her, and been inspired by her. She will be missed greatly!

I know that when the Lord called her name, she rose on eagle's wings and stood before her God. He said to her, "Well done, Good and Faithful Servant." She began her eternity of falling at the Father's feet and worshiping Him. Nessa ran the race well and finished well. The proof is in the amount of lives that she changed. About 2000 people attended the memorial to pay their last respects. Her daughters are a living testimony to Nessa's life of servanthood and love of the Lord.

I am glad to know that I will see her again in Heaven. Thank you to the family for the wonderful, uplifting time to remember her and celebrate her life! My prayers go out to the family. The next year or so will be difficult and we will be there for you! Love to all of you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...