Friday, January 28, 2011

Transparent Thursday

So much confession is coming your way today! I feel a need to unload all my dirty laundry( I wish I could really give you my laundry) on you today. I began blogging for this purpose anyway.

1. I confess that I barely knew that today is NOT Thursday. I have had 4 sick kids, a sick husband, a dog who got neutered, work, home school, etc..... Oh, and I have been sick too!(See #3).

2. I confess that I rolled my eyes more than once during the state of the union address this week. There were no practical applications that are going to put my husband and millions of others back to work this month. By 2014, we will be homeless and destitute. Did you see John Boehner's tan? Dude, lay off the spray tan! Seriously, you and Snookie could be twins!

3. I confess I have little compassion on others when they are sick! Why should they get to lay around and moan and groan when I cannot? I have felt just as badly as the rest yet got no relief! By Wednesday, I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Fevers, vomits, doctors, shots, antibiotics, coughs, used tissues on the floor, cough drop wrappers everywhere! AAAAGGGGGHHHHH!! Can this just be over now? I am 2-3 days behind on my to-do list! This is causing me much grief!

Ahhhhh...now I feel so much better! I can't be the only one out there that feels this way. Come on now, help out a sistah!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...