Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to my baby!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ASA JEB EDGERTON!

I am so happy to be your mom! You are such a happy baby, laughing all the time, adoring your sisters, and idolizing your brother. God saved you for a purpose and I can't wait to see what He is going to accomplish through you!
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD. "plans to prosper you, not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
I stand on that promise! Thank you, Lord, for the sweet life you have given to our family. May we nurture him and raise him in the fear and admonition of the LORD.
Thank you all so much for your prayers for him AJay and us. We wouldn't have gotten through all of this without your kind words and sweet thoughts! Many blessings!
Sarita
Let's eat cake!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...