Friday, February 27, 2009

End of the month update

Hello, it is that time again! Putting my weight out there for the world to see. I know that I won't be available tomorrow for weigh-in(something about a cabin and youth leader retreat). So, I am a day early. I weigh 162 lbs today and my BMI is 24.79. Again, not another great amount of weight loss this month. I blame the homemade German chocolate cake that my husband made for me for my birthday and PF Changs. I need to step it up so I am vowing that for the month of March, I am going to run at least 1 time per week. That would total 4 1/2 times. Finding the hours in the day will be tough, but I can do it. How is everyone else doing? Have you given up yet? Don't! Swimsuit and shorts season is just around the bend. Aggggghhhhhh! Stay with me and let's inspire each other!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...