Thursday, May 29, 2008

New blog

Hi! Let me introduce myself. I am Sarita and I am just a mother. However, as a release, I try to write. The subjects I cover vary depending on my mood, which can swing at any moment. WARNING!!!!! I have 4 children who are 5 and under so on most days my life is crazy. Who am I kidding, my life is crazy everyday. I passed a level of insanity with the birth of my 4th child. The brain cells that were being sucked out by child bearing and birth are being replaced with other cells that run through my brain in a crazy, loopy path so my thoughts tend to be scattered. Someone told me that I needed to put some of my thoughts down and that I was funny. Well, you can blame them for this blog. I would post their names but I am afraid of the scary emails or phone calls they might get. I hope that you find these enlightening, amusing, and sometimes insightful. I do write from a Christian, conservative perspective (I know, I am one of those right-wing Christian whack-jobs). Please, feel free to subscribe to this blog and when I update with a new post, you will automatically get the new items I post. I am not a professional writer as you will see when you read this. My high school English teachers said that writing was a weakness for me. She was probably correct. However, I get inspiration and need to get it out. I don't know how often I will post (it's not as if I have anything to do, you know). Feel free to send this on to your friends or family who you think might enjoy it. Post your comments and let know what you think. I hope that this fine you all blessed.

Sarita
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...