Monday, July 18, 2011

"Are You Wearing Space Pants?"

"Because your hiney is out of this world!"





Just one of the many things I brought home with me from the last week in Panama City Beach.

Here are some others:

Teenagers make you feel both young and old at the same time!

Chaos is what happens when you pack 5 teen girls & 1 female chaperone(me) in 1 room.


When you expect the Lord to do BIG things, He steps up to the plate and hits it out of the park.



"We would often prefer to live in misery, rather than walk with God in mystery." Jared Herd
meaning that we have to know exactly what is going on at all times and will accept less than what God is willing to give us because of it. We would rather be in a bad relationship rather than be lonely. We would rather things stay the same because we are afraid of change. We would rather be jaded than hopeful cause then we aren't disappointed!

I love my youth kids! They are really special and God is going to do more than I can even think or imagine in their lives. I am so blessed to be a part of the journey!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...