Thursday, May 19, 2011

Transparent Thursday



One Mommy confesses that she needs more mommy time(I feel ya, Mommy. I am getting some this weekend)

Alison at Mama Wants This confesses that she spent 5 hours on Twitter when Blogger was down last week! ( I spent a lot on Facebook).

"I like big Butts and I cannot lie" I confess that I know all the words to this song and as I was watching One Hit Wonders of the 90s, I got to sing it all over again! I relate to this song especially since I have a big bum!

I confess that I have gained 5 lbs. I haven't been exercising regularly and eating right but that changes tomorrow! Stay tuned for my plan!

I confess that I have voted every week for the contestants on American Idol. I confess that I love me some Scotty! The 16 year old girl who lives inside of me has a crush on him. Laura Alaina rocks the house too!

I confess that I want to go on vacation this year but alas we cannot afford it!

I confess that my hubby not having a full-time job for 3 years is stressful! Never knowing what is going to happen from week to week can really put a tax on you! But I am relying on God to get us through. We have never gone without and we are truly blessed!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...