Friday, July 31, 2009

Weight check in

Here is my monthly check in for weight. I am at 149 1/2 lbs with a BMI of 22.29. I am just 4 lbs from my goal weight that I had originally set. I may reset that goal. My clothes are fitting better and I actually like what I am seeing in the mirror. It is not perfect but I am working at getting thinner and healthier. I lost almost 4 lbs this month. I added weights to my running and walking and really stepped it up, pushing myself just a little farther each time. I am hoping to be at my goal weight by the time we chat next month. I am the smallest I have been since Ella Raye was conceived. She is almost 5! I can't tell you how excited I am! I, also, have been praying a lot about it. I know that God has bigger problems than my big ol' bottom, but He does say He'll give us the desires of our hearts. It is my desire to get my temple in order. I am kicking out the bad stuff from my temple! Watch out fat!! You're gone!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...